WS Marketing is pleased to announce that applications for the 2017 South Wales Business Awards are now being accepted.
The awards now in their tenth year have championed the best in South Wales business. Last year’s awards were attended by over 170 of the most successful business people in South Wales.
The 2017 awards are once again presented by one of Welsh television and radio’s most popular presenters – Sara Edwards, at the Bear Hotel in Cowbridge on Wednesday 14th June 2017.
The categories for this year’s applications are:
- Young Entrepreneur of the year
- Best New Start-up
- Retail & Tourism Business of the year
- Female Entrepreneur of the year
- Business Services Business of the year
- Technological & Innovative Business of the year
- Contribution to South Wales Business (Honorary Award)
- South Wales Business of the year 2017 (Drawn from winners of each category)
Founder of the South Wales Business Awards Wesley Skene said:
“It is with great pride that we’re once again bringing the South Wales Business Awards to the Welsh business community. During the last 10 years we’ve seen hundreds of outstanding businesses take part and win. Each year, the standard rises and 2017 is on course to break all records.” “We are encouraging all businesses in South Wales to apply and get the recognition that they deserve for all their hard work.”
The closing date for applications is Friday 19th May 2017, with nominations announced on Monday 22nd May 2017. Full details of the awards and a downloadable application pack can be found at www.southwalesbusinessawards.co.uk